Hermanson, David T.
David's work includes real estate title research and issue resolution for both surface and mineral estates; oil and gas exploration contract/lease review, including surface land use related to oil and gas exploration; pipeline agreements; gravel and scoria mining agreements; easements; real estate zoning laws; and real estate title litigation.
David has been a presenter of oil and gas issues to attorneys, land professionals, and mineral and/or surface acre owners on multiple occasions. He has been an active member of the Williston community, including serving on various boards and being a member of various clubs and organizations.
David is licensed to practice in the states of North Dakota and Montana, and is also licensed to appear before the United States Supreme Court.
David is married to Valeska Hermanson, another member of Vogel Law Firm, and they have two sons.
- Oil, Gas, & Energy Law
- Real Estate
- Real Estate and Mineral Title Curative
- Oil and Gas Exploration Contract/Lease Review
- Real Estate Zoning Laws
- Surface Use Contracts - related to oil and gas exploration, including easements and well site location
Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of Montana
- U.S. Supreme Court