Wehrman, Diane M.
Diane is a shareholder in Bismarck concentrating on trust and estate administration, real property, energy, and commercial litigation. Diane is experienced with complex probate and real property issues including oil and gas royalty payments and negotiating with well operators. She assists clients negotiating contracts, leases, easements, and other land use and development matters. Diane has experience with Federal Indian law including land and mineral ownership and estate planning involving Indian trust lands.
Diane graduated with distinction from the University of North Dakota School of Law and was inducted into the Order of the Barristers and Order of the Coif in recognition of advocacy, service, and academic excellence. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Carroll College, Helena, Montana.
Diane lives in Mandan with her family.
- General Litigation
- Oil, Gas and Energy
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Commercial Litigation
Honors and Distinctions
- Great Plains Rising Stars®, Thomson/Reuters (2015 – 2019)
Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota State and Federal Courts
- Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Court
- Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara Nation Tribal Court
- SBAND Lawyer Assistance Program Committee (Chairperson)
- Western Dakota Estate Planning Council