Adams, Jerilynn Brantner
Jerilynn Brantner Adams practices family law with Vogel Law Firm. After receiving her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, in 1990 from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, she graduated with distinction from the University of North Dakota School of Law in Grand Forks in 1993. Jerilynn joined the firm in 1995. Jerilynn provides a wide range of services to clients. She has litigated complex divorce and legal separation actions, paternity actions, post-judgment child custody and visitation disputes, and child support actions. She has also negotiated numerous divorce and custody agreements, as well as drafted many prenuptial agreements.
Jerilynn is a member of the Family Law Sections of both the North Dakota State Bar and the American Bar Associations. In addition, she has been a speaker at domestic law seminars.
A North Dakota native, Jerilynn grew up in Harwood. Her husband, Jonathan, is self-employed.
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody/Visitation
- Child Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
Honors and Distinctions
- "The Best Lawyers in America" in Family Law, Woodward/White
- Great Plains Super Lawyers®, Thomson/Reuters
Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota, 1996
- Cass County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Family Law Sections
- State Bar Association of North Dakota, Family Law Sections
- The Forum, Sunday, April 19, 2015, https://www.inforum.com/lifestyle/3725306-hervoice-award-prompts-woman-continue-striving-career-service