Vogel Law Firm is proud to announce that 18 of its attorneys have been selected to the 2015 Great Plains Super Lawyers List. The attorneys include:
- Jerilynn Brantner Adams (Family Law)
- Brenda Blazer (Medical Malpractice: Defense)
- Jon Brakke (Creditor Debtor Rights)
- Lisa Edison-Smith (Employment & Labor)
- Mark Friese (Criminal Defense)
- Joel Gilbertson (Government Relations)
- Todd Haggart (Products: Defense)
- Steve Johnson (Business/Corp)
- Angie Lord (Health Care)
- Tami Norgard (Energy & Resources)
- Leslie Bakken Oliver (Employment & Labor)
- Bruce Quick (Criminal Defense)
- Monte Rogneby (General Litigation)
- Robert Stock (General Litigation)
- Robert Udland (Medical Malpractice: Defense)
- Nick Vogel (Estate & Probate)
- Dan Vogel (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Pat Weir, Jr. (Personal Injury General-Plaintiff)
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.