Drew J. Hushka
Drew joined the firm in 2014 after earning bachelor of science degrees from North Dakota State University in Psychology and Criminal Justice, and graduating from Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the school’s Yearbook on Arbitration and Mediation, and was vice-president of Penn State’s Phi Delta Phi legal honors society.
Drew focuses his practice on commercial, secured transactions, business, debtor/creditor and bankruptcy representation and litigation. In addition to those practice areas, he also provides services in appellate practice, and white-collar criminal defense. Drew is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Minnesota and North Dakota, as well as the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Drew currently lives in Fargo with his wife, their rescue dog, and his two children. In his spare time, Drew enjoys going to the lakes, cooking, and watching sports.
Honors and Distinctions
- “Rising Star” Great Plains Super Lawyer®, Thomson/Reuters (2022, 2023)
Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
EXPERIENCE THE VOGEL LAW FIRM DIFFERENCE
Quality legal service starts with contacting us. Call 800-677-5024 or submit the form to request a consultation.