Whether you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor or have reason to believe you are under investigation, it is crucial to seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney who can advise you of your defense options, counsel you through the legal process and protect your rights and reputation.
In North Dakota and Minnesota and throughout the Upper Midwest, that means turning to the proven team of defense lawyers at Vogel Law Firm. Our criminal defense group offers more than 100 years of combined experience and has defended thousands of clients against charges involving:
- Drunk driving (handling DUI cases in North Dakota as well as DWI in Minnesota)
- Drug offenses (including possession and other drug crimes)
- Violent crimes (such as assault and homicide)
- White collar crimes (including fraud and embezzlement)
- Theft (felony and misdemeanor property crime cases)
- Sexual offenses (such as rape, sexual assault and others)
Our Approach To Criminal Cases
Our criminal defense lawyers focus on providing a vigorous defense at all stages of a criminal matter, offering counsel during pre-charge investigations, providing representation if a crime has been charged, defending at trial and pursuing post-conviction relief. Our team’s successful track record regularly includes preventing charges from being filed, obtaining dismissal via pretrial motions, achieving acquittals at trial and winning on appeal.
Working To Keep Your Record Clean
We know how important your good name is to you. Having a criminal record can result in difficulty finding employment and housing as well as additional collateral consequences. Our team counsels and represents clients in all types of criminal, quasi-criminal and related civil matters, including:
- Professional licensing issues and occupational licensing boards
- Game and fish administrative matters
- Driver’s license and traffic law issues
- Firearm issues
In these matters, we have resolved licensing issues, restored firearms privileges, expunged records of past mistakes and even obtained a presidential pardon.
Put Our Skill And Experience On Your Side Today
We strive to understand each client’s unique needs and develop a plan of defense tailored to their situation and goals. Your rights, reputation and livelihood are too important to settle for anything less. Contact us today to request a consultation. Call our firm now at 866-771-9930.