Oil, Gas, Wind & Energy Law
Vogel Law Firm‘s Oil, Gas and Energy practice group comprises attorneys representing the interests of oil and gas exploration companies, oil field service industries, surface landowners, and mineral interest owners. We strive to fully understand our clients’ businesses in order to provide them with efficient, practical solutions. Because Vogel Law Firm is one of the largest firms in the tri-state area, we can offer our clients a range of resources and cross-practice legal services to meet their business and legal needs, including litigation, corporate and employment-related counseling and representation.
We routinely represent our clients in the following:
- Oil and gas rights and exploration. We advise and represent clients on matters relating to oil and gas operations and working interest disputes and litigation. We also represent the interests of oil and gas exploration companies before the North Dakota Industrial Commission.
- Mineral interests and leasing. We negotiate, review and prepare surface agreements and mineral leases on behalf of our clients, as well as litigating disputes over surface agreements and mineral leases and payment of rents and royalties. Additionally, we prosecute and defend dormant mineral actions, quiet title actions and other curative title work related to mineral interests.
- Mineral trusts. Vogel Law Firm‘s attorneys assist in establishing mineral-related trusts and limited liability companies to protect and manage mineral interests. Our attorneys have extensive experience working with clients to implement estate and business succession planning.
- Regulatory compliance. Vogel Law Firm‘s attorneys provide regulatory compliance consulting and representation services to oil and gas exploration companies and oil field service industries.
- Oil field and truck accidents. Vogel Law Firm‘s attorneys provide litigation services related to oil field and truck accidents.