Meet Jack Buck
Jack is an associate in the Fargo office, practicing primarily in general civil litigation.
Jack graduated magna cum laude from North Dakota State University in 2018 with a degree in accounting. He went on to graduate from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in 2021. While in law school, Jack served as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Law and Public Policy and competed in the American Bar Association National Moot Court Competition.
A native of Blaine, MN, Jack enjoys playing hockey, golf, and running in his free time.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- Clay County Bar Association
- Ronald N. Davies Inn of Court