Leah concentrates her practice in civil litigation and family/domestic law in both Minnesota and North Dakota. She received her undergraduate degree, with honors, from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota. She joined the firm after graduating with honors from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Leah provides a wide range of services to clients. She litigates complex divorce and paternity actions, post-judgment child custody and parenting time disputes and child support actions. She also negotiates divorce and custody agreements, as well as drafts pre-nuptial agreements.
Leah is a qualified neutral and mediates disputes that arise in family/domestic law matters. She serves as an Early Neutral Evaluator in the Minnesota Seventh Judicial District. Leah is also a member of the Family Law Sections of the Minnesota and North Dakota State Bar and the American Bar Associations. In addition, she has been a speaker at domestic law seminars.
Honors and Distinctions
- Great Plains Super Lawyers®, Thomson Reuters, 2019-2023
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- North Dakota State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Cass County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota
- United States District Court, District of North Dakota