Nick is an attorney in our Bismarck office practicing general civil litigation.
Nick graduated from the University of North Dakota with a B.A. in Economics and Political Science, and the University of North Dakota School of Law where he received his J.D. in 2015. While in law school, Nick served as Managing Editor of the North Dakota Law Review and President of the Student Bar Association. Nick was also awarded the Marvin D. Sanders and Alan Gray Memorial scholarships for his outstanding academic achievements and contributions to the University of North Dakota School of Law and North Dakota Law Review. After graduating law school, Nick served as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Justice Gerald W. VandeWalle of the North Dakota Supreme Court.
Nick is an avid waterfowl hunter and enjoys spending time as much time as he can in the outdoors. When it is not hunting season, Nick enjoys traveling, golfing, and spending time with his family.
- Judge Bruce M. Van Sickle Inn of Court
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Big Muddy Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Assessing the Constitutionality of Warrantless Pre-Arrest Breath Tests, North Dakota Law Review, 2018
- Overturning Quill: Why Wayfair Was Correctly Decided and What Lies Ahead, North Dakota Law Review, 2018
Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
Honors and Distinctions
- Great Plains Super Lawyer®, Thomson/Reuters (2022- 2023)